Successful schools place a high value on appointing the best staff and updating their training on a regular basis, with their focus on improving outcomes for pupils.
Within the KTSA we have significant capacity to provide CPD for the following key groups:
- * Support staff (class-based and school-based and including Higher Level Teaching Assistants)
- * Administrative and Finance staff including school business managers
- * Teaching staff (including class teachers and specialist teachers)
- * Leadership staff (including middle and senior leadership as well as coaching and mentoring for principals and
- executive principals)
- * Governors (including Clerks)
We provide a range of CPD opportunities for colleagues across Cornwall, Devon & Plymouth. We actively work with colleagues from across the South West to offer schools opportunities to participate in open training programmes or to arrange bespoke training for their schools or partnerships of schools. We like to work alongside colleagues to support development and are happy to support one off training events or to provide training over a longer period of time. CPD is also a core part of our school to school support and school improvement programme offers.