Team Teach training - Acorn Academy Cornwall
From September 2017, Team Teach Training for Teachers and School Support Staff will be offered by Acorn Academy Cornwall.
Team Teach Training provides physical intervention techniques, positive handling and de-escalation strategies for teachers and school support staff. The training also has a fun element, reducing stress and enhancing team-work, co-operation and staff morale.
We will be offering two day initial courses and one day refresher courses to those still in date.
Further dates to follow
16th January 2018 - Ladock Village Hall - 1 Day refresher course
30th & 31st January 2018 - Ladock Village Hall - 2 Day initial course
8th & 9th February 2018 - Ladock Village Hall - 2 Day initial course
20th February 2018 - Ladock Village Hall - 1 Day refresher course
15th & 16th March 2018 - Ladock Village Hall - 2 Day initial course
You can book here to attend the courses
For more information please see Acorn Academy Cornwall website
Further dates will be added throughout the year.
Costs per person
1 day refresher programme £150
2 day initial programme £300
We expect these courses to fill up quickly, so please book places early to avoid disappointment.
Please note the following terms & conditions which apply to this course
You will be advised of venue details separately.
Lunch, tea and coffee are provided.
By signing and returning this booking form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that I am able to engage with the full physical demands that the course requires as set out in the Health Questionnaire, that I have read and fully understand the course details and requirements, and I understand the terms and conditions;
- To receive the Team Teach Accreditation, I understand that I need to attend and complete the full two/one day course. Any cancellations within 14 days of the course will be subject to the full course fee;
- Please be aware that you may not be allocated your chosen course date, however, a place will be offered on the next available course, details of which will be emailed to you;
- I accept that the information supplied on this form will be used to provide you with information about your course. Acorn Academy Cornwall will treat your information throughout this process confidentially and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All other information will be stored electronically on password protected and access controlled computer systems. Our data protection policy is available on our website www.acornacademycornwall.org.uk;
- I confirm that I agree to allow Acorn Academy Cornwall provide the school named above with details of my training (certificate number and expiry date) should they request it;
- I confirm that prior to my course I have read “The use of reasonable force to control or restrain pupils” guidance for schools.