Sessions open to all NQTs across Cornwall
Calling all NQTs!
At KTSA we aim to give all of our NQTs the best possible start!
We have designed a bespoke training package that aims to ensure all NQTs are competent and feel confident in their new career.
We would now like to offer this out to NQTs beyond KTSA
• 2.5 hours long
• Is based on key research and theory
• Provides NQTs with the opportunity to reflect on their current practice and identify ways to improve it even further
• Offers a range of practical approaches, resources and information
• Provides NQTs with the opportunity to meet and socialise with other NQTs from surrounding schools
• Is led by experienced tutors in each of the given areas
We have the following sessions on offer:
Session 1 Raising achievement of disadvantaged pupils
16.10.17 (Mor Workspace Newquay)
Session 2 Communicating effectively and managing challenging situations with parents/carers.
15.12.17 (Atlantic Centre Newquay)
Session 3 Assessment for Learning
08.02.18 (Atlantic Centre Newquay)
Session 4 Outdoor Classrooms
Karl Fice-Thompson (venue tbc)
Session 5 Developing thinking and enquiry skills in history24.05.18 (Atlantic Centre Newquay)
Session 6 Effective Management and Deployment of Teaching Assistant
29.06.18 (Atlantic Centre Newquay)
Session times 1.30 -4.00pm
£40 per session or £200 for all 6
Want to know more?
Contact Sonya Herbert (NQT Programme Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org