Masters in Education
We are very excited to be able to announce that from Easter 2017 we will be offering colleagues in Cornwall the opportunity to complete Masters in Education through the KTSA in partnership with the University of St Mark & St John.
This is a unique opportunity to work with colleagues from across the region to gain your Masters qualification, with professional development that supports school improvement and school-to-school support, and develops a community of enquiry.
Our programme will embrace the expertise of all those engaged and holds firm to the belief that reflective and reflexive practice is at the heart of development.
We are offering a programme that;
* Is affordable and achievable - 30 credits costs approximately £825*
* Acknowledges previous experiences and varied starting points (eg NPQML & NPQSL have 30 credit allowances with a summary written piece)
* Forms Communities of Enquiry that can potentially access funding streams
* Offers specialist routes e.g. MA Education, MA Education (Leadership), MA/MSc Education (STEM), MA Education (Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership), MA Education (Theatre Education & Directing) & MA Education (Religious & Values-based Education)
Examples of modules - click on module for further information
- Small independent supported study (30)
- Professional practice portfolio (60)
- Research design (30)
- Values-based education (30)
- NQT Early career development (30)
- Leadership in Learning & Education contexts (30)
- Becoming a reflective practitioner (30)
(Masters Credits value)
For more information please call Tracey Chapman on Newquay 01637 857955 or contact us through our contact page
*Discounts available for partners and Marjon Alumni