Team Teach training - WAVE MAT
From September 2018, Team Teach Training for Teachers and School Support Staff will be offered by Wave MAT Cornwall.
Team Teach Training provides physical intervention techniques, positive handling and de-escalation strategies for teachers and school support staff. The training also has a fun element, reducing stress and enhancing team-work, co-operation and staff morale.
We will be offering two day initial courses and one day refresher courses for those whose qualifications are still in date.
All course will take place at Ladock Village Hall
Course dates for 2019:
1 day refresher
- 5th April
- 3rd May
- 7th June
- 5th July
2 day programme:
- 29th & 30h April
- 13th & 14th May
- 11th & 12th June
You can book here to attend the courses above.
For more information please see WAVE MAT website
Further dates will be added throughout the year.
Costs per person:
- 1 day refresher programme £150
- 2 day initial programme £300
We expect these courses to fill up quickly, so please book places early to avoid disappointment.
Please note the following terms and conditions which apply to this course:
You will be advised of venue details separately.Lunch, tea and coffee are provided.
By signing and returning this booking form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I accept that the information supplied on this form will be used to provide you with information about your course. Wave MAT Cornwall will treat your information throughout this process confidentially and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All other information will be stored electronically on password protected and access controlled computer systems. Our data protection policy is available on our website www.acornacademycornwall.org.uk;
- I confirm that I agree to allow Wave MAT Cornwall provide the school named above with details of my training (certificate number and expiry date) should they request it;
- I confirm that prior to my course I have read “The use of reasonable force to control or restrain pupils” guidance for schools.