ITT Information Sessions
Are you looking for a career in teaching?
Would you like to make a difference?
Have you got what it takes?
Take your skills and experience into the classroom, inspire the next generation and realise your potential!
Would you like to find out more?
We have organised a series of information sessions for anyone who would like to find out more about becoming a teacher and the course that we offer.
The information sessions aim to provide information on:
1. How to use the new 'Become a Teacher' search tool.
2. What it is like to be a teacher today.
3. The Initial Teacher Training (ITT) courses available through Kernow Teaching School Alliance.
4. Funding routes.
5. How to apply for a place via UCAS.
6. How to prepare a successful application.
8. How to prepare for interview.
9. How to gain some school experience before starting the course (if needed).
10. What it is like to be a trainee on our ITT course.
If you would like to come along and find out more, then please book a place on one of the following information sessions. The Information session will provide you with the opportunity to meet some of the team. It will consist of a formal presentation followed by a question and answer session. Staff will be available to discuss any individual queries after the session.
The following sessions will start at 6.00pm and will last for approximately 1 hour:
15th May 2019 (6.00pm-7.00pm)
5th June 2019 (6.00pm-7.00pm)
19th June 2019 (6.00pm-7.00pm)
Atlantic Centre, Newquay (Directions below).
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more, then please have a look at our website and also gives us a ring!
Book a place:
Please get in touch if you would like to book a place at one of our sessions:
Telephone: 01637 857 955