KTSA NQT TRAINING PROGRAMME 2018-2019
Will you have an NQT on your staffing team next year?
The KTSA offers a comprehensive package, with no hidden extras, of quality support for NQTs and their school leads.
We are registered and approved to act as an Appropriate Body and we currently offer a primary programme for schools.
The KTSA acts as the registered Appropriate Body. NQTs are registered with us and we are responsible for reporting the NQTs progress to NCTL, confirming the successful completion of the NQT period.
The NQT and their School Leads benefit from our support services and training programme.
Our programme offers NQTs:
• training & support from experienced school leaders and classroom practitioners (Full day induction and 6 afternoon sessions)
• opportunity to attend PREVENT and Tier 2 safeguarding training free of charge
• professional discussion and personalised action plans
• monitoring visits with paired observations & feedback
• access to wider KTSA training & half termly Teach Meets
• access to email and telephone advice
Our programme offers School Leads:
• Induction for school based mentors
• access to email and telephone advice for School Leaders & NQT tutors
• support with the completion of the required documentation
We believe that friendships formed in the NQT period often prove to be a valuable support as teachers progress throughout their careers. It is important to get that work life balance right early on, so our programme reflects this with an active programme of social events.
£500 per NQT
£450 per NQT for KTSA partner schools
To register your NQT with our programme click here to download the registration form.
If you don't yet have the details for your NQT you can register your interest here
We welcome NQTs from across Cornwall to join our sessions.
If you are an NQT who is registered with another appropriate body but would like to attend one of our sessions you are welcome to do so find out more about the sessions on offer. 2018/19 programme click here