Sessions open to all NQTs across Cornwall
Calling all NQTs!
At KTSA we aim to give all of our NQTs the best possible start!
We have designed a bespoke training package that aims to ensure all NQTs are competent and feel confident in their new career.
We would now like to offer this out to NQTs beyond KTSA
• 2.5 hours long
• Is based on key research and theory
• Provides NQTs with the opportunity to reflect on their current practice and identify ways to improve it even further
• Offers a range of practical approaches, resources and information
• Provides NQTs with the opportunity to meet and socialise with other NQTs from surrounding schools
• Is led by experienced tutors in each of the given areas
We have the following sessions on offer:
9.00 – 4.00
An introduction to the NQT Programme Encouraging Positive Behaviour and Managing Challenging Behaviour
Raising Achievement of Disadvantaged Pupils
Managing and Deploying Teaching Assistants Effectively
Assessment for Learning
Developing Enquiry Skills through History
Communicating Effectively with Parents and Managing Challenging Situations
£40 per session or £200 for all 6
Want to know more?
Contact Sonya Herbert (NQT Programme Manager): email@example.com