NQT Reflective Sessions
NQT Reflective Sessions!
We aim to give all of our NQTs the best possible start!
We have designed a range of bespoke reflective sessions that aim to ensure all NQTs are competent and feel confident in their new career. These sessions are also available to other NQTs who are not part of our induction programme.
• 2.5 hours long
• is based on key research and theory
• provides NQTs with the opportunity to reflect on their current practice and identify ways to improve it even further
• offers a range of practical approaches, resources and information
• provides NQTs with the opportunity to meet and socialise with other NQTs from surrounding schools
• is led by experienced tutors in each of the given areas
We have the following sessions on offer for the Spring and Summer Term 2019:
26.04.19 Assessment for Learning and Metacognition: Andy Brumby (Director of Achievement and Learning - TLAT)
17.05.19 Developing Enquiry Skills through History: Andy Brumby (Director of Achievement and Learning - TLAT)
28.06.19 Effectively Managing and Deploying Teaching Assistants: Sonya Herbert (Director of Future Learning - TLAT)
How much will this cost?
FREE for NQTs who have signed up to the KTSA NQT Induction Programme.
£40 per session, per NQT for those who are not registered with the KTSA NQT Induction Programme.
Want to know more?
Contact: Sonya Herbert (NQT Programme Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org